Current and former affiliations
- Department of Linguistics, University of Vienna
- Department of Classics, Modern Languages and Linguistics, Concordia University
- Department of Linguistics, Harvard University
- Also: the fantastic Word Structure Research Group (McGill/UQÁM, Montréal)
… absolutely not exhaustive. Suggestions?
- (P)IE general:
- Greek, Latin: Perseus Digital Library (Greek & Latin texts, dictionaries and more)
- Avestan: Avestan Digital Archive
- Hethitologieportal (University of Mainz/University of Würzburg); Hittite texts (photos, transliterations, translations), etc.
- eDiAna Digital Philological-Etymological Dictionary of the Minor Ancient Anatolian Corpus Languages
- Tocharian: CEToM: A Comprehensive Edition of Tocharian Manuscripts
- Old Irish: eDIL (Electronic Dictionary of the Irish Language)
- Faculty of Language: Theoretical/generative/biolinguistics
- Piotr Gąsiorowski blogs about the intricacies of PIE reconstruction
- Asya Pereltsvaig blogs about the languages of the world (ALL OF THEM) and knows everything there is to know about the homeland problem.
- Gillian Ramchand blogs about generative linguistics/syntax/philosophy of language
- George Walkden blogs about “language, chocolate, and occasionally politics”